Noah’s Ark Farm offers private training for the competitive horse and rider partnership. Whether you are a beginner new to the sport or an advanced rider looking to further excel, Noah’s Ark Farm provides customized training programs to take your riding to the next level.
First Evaluation Lesson:
- The Trainers will assess the ability and knowledge of the rider
- Teaching of proper techniques when grooming and tacking the horse
- 30 minute “ride time” for the lesson which means the student will be in the saddle for 30 minutes!
Riding Lessons-Beginner lessons include:
- Teaching student grooming and tacking skills
- Horse safety and care
- Learning basic riding skills.
Intermediate riding lessons include:
- Student tacking horse or pony
- Personalized plan for each rider depending on their goals
- Lesson begins at time scheduled
- Flat and over fence lessons
- Based on what the rider wants to improve (strength and conditioning, balance, and position)
- Concentrates on perfecting the rider’s skills and preparing them for competition
- Sometime only on the flat.
Group lessons are available if the booking time and horses are available.
- Will be coordinated by riding level and horse availability
- They last for about 1 hour.